THE PRINCIPLE OF TUMBLE SCREENER
• Tumbler screen is an efficient sieving machine which is designed to meet the large output, high-density sieving of the manufacturers.
• The simplest sieving is hand sieving by eye.
• This is mechanically simulated by the tumbler screen, which takes the most effective simulation of the artificial sieving movement (sieving precision, efficiency, sieve life is 5-10 times than usual sieving machine).
• Tumbler screens are suitable for all powders and granular materials in the fine and ultra fine range, especially for materials which are difficult to sieve.
• Up to 5 times output per unit area; accurate to 6 level separation, sieving efficiency is as high as 90% -95%; when using the silicone rubber balls, ultrasonic and other high-performance mesh-cleaning device system, the mesh hole will not be blocked.
• Whole sealing structure design, safety operation; the acceleration is 4.5 times lower than vibrating sieve, sieving parts increases the life expectancy and reduces maintenance; noise <75 dB. Re-optimization is balanced, ground-based dynamic load is low.
• Basic rotary motion is similar to hand screening. The eccentricity is adjustable from 25 to 40mm, low-speed V-belt drive is adjustable from 120 to 360rpm
• Each product dwell time can be adjusted in a radial and tangential angle, towards the drive axis.
• Therefore, establishing the horizontal and throwing three-dimensional rolling movement, materials are evenly dispersed on the entire sieve surface from the center to the outer edge, and thus spread towards the axis by spiral movement.
• Small particles are then finished in the whole sieving process.
• The horizontal and vertical acceleration are increased with the movement of the particles, and then the particles which are close to mesh size will be successfully separated; the larger particles are transported to the exit, the flow can be controlled by a regulated oriented device at the exit, the oriented device is another factor which controls the dwell time of the materials.
• The process is repeated in each layer. Scope of application chemical, food and spices, plastics, mining, pharmaceutical, wood and plywood, metallurgy, rubber, fodder, fertilizer, sugar, salt, recycling industry